See below, for Our Time’s free one-hour, online teacher training session to support students’ mental health and well-being as part of the post COVID-19 recovery curriculum.
The training is recommended for designated safeguarding leads, but is suitable for all staff in direct contact with young people. The training is pre-recorded and can be watched at teachers’ leisure.
- More about Our Time’s Who Cares? programme
- Evidence Review by Dr Allan Little
- Recommended reads for children and young people
- Our Time’s games and activities for young people and families
- Time travel with Alan – YouTube video for young people affected by parental mental illness during lockdown
Our free four-part PSHE module, available for both primary and secondary schools, will enable students to:
- Have a space to reflect upon and process their experiences of the ‘lockdown’ period
- Gain a deeper understanding of mental illness and mental health
- Re-establish structure, routines and healthy behaviours in order to be ready to re-access the curriculum
- Equip themselves with a ‘toolkit’ of strategies to support their own and others’ mental health
It is highly recommended that staff complete the free one-hour teacher training session before delivering the PSHE module.